I've purchased tickets to the livestream. How do I watch it?
- Click HERE to log in to the account you created when checking out to watch the livestream on February 12th @ 7PM EST/4PM PST.
- The show will be not be available for replay.
- If you have not created an account, you can do so here with the email you used to place your order. Since this is a live event you will not be able to fast forward or rewind during the initial airing.
- Be sure the email you use to create your account matches the email on your payment method of choice (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal). Payment methods are determined by store owners and all available payment methods are on the site.
Can I buy tickets for my friends?
- Of course! Once you’ve purchased more than one item with a ticket included, just use the chat button in the bottom right corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the artist name, show date, your order # and your friend’s email and an account will be set up for them! They will receive their account confirmation and ticket in their email.
Can I watch the live stream on my TV?
- Yes, if your TV has a web browser app or if you are using a product like AppleTV, Chromecast or Amazon's Fire Stick that also has a web app. In all cases, you simply need to use a browser, navigate to the stream page, sign in and press play like normal.
- Chromecast instructions:
- Apple TV instructions:
I have another question!
Technical & Browser Requirements:
To watch a livestream event, please ensure you have the following :
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
Supported mobile browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 10+ (iOS)